Milk – 150ml
2 tsp Happy Day Instant Coffee
2 tsp Cocoa Powder
3 tsp Mother’s Choice Refined Sugar
2 tbsp condensed milk
3 tsp Corn flour
½ cup whipped cream
1) In a pan, bring the milk to a boil and let it simmer for ten minutes, stirring occasionally to avoid burning.
2) Take a few tablespoons of milk separately in a bowl, let it cool a bit and then blend in corn flour, cocoa powder and Happy Day Instant Coffee Powder, ensuring that no lumps are formed. When done, this should form a thick, even, brown paste.
3) Mix the Mother’s Choice Refined Sugar & condensed milk into the boiling milk pan, then add the brown paste stirring continuously. Continue to cook and stir for another five minutes on slow heat.
4) Switch off the heat and pour into the serving bowl in which the pudding is going to be set.
When the pudding is warm, add broken walnut pieces into it. (If you add it soon after taking off the fire, the walnuts will sink to the bottom!)
5) Garnish with whipped cream & dry fruits once de moulded.