RELATED: Make Clear Ice with this Cheap, Easy Method https://youtu.be/2VelmEpk4QM
Coffee is universally loved. Whether it’s the fresh start to a new morning or a soothing brew after a full dinner, we all like coffee in all it’s shapes and sizes. Maybe for you, it’s an ice-cold Venti Mocha Frappuccino or a classic double shot espresso, there’s no wrong way to drink coffee, but there are some better ways.
Black coffee doesn’t have to be the dark, watery, bland, burnt and bitter beverage most of us are used to drinking. If you think coffee just tastes like coffee, you’re missing out on a whole world of flavor and variety. Just like craft beer and premium wine, coffee has an incredible spectrum of taste. From where the coffee beans (actually seeds) are grown, to how the coffee is prepared and roasted, to the brewing method and how the coffee is served, there are so many ways coffee can reveal itself as more than brown burnt water.
Today we are going to take you through the steps of making the perfect French press coffee.
Most important tips:
• Source your coffee beans freshly roasted, I like https://www.dillanos.com/ but there are many good coffee roasters out there
• Use a food scale to make sure your measurements are precise: https://amzn.to/2WsxxJh
• Grind your coffee fresh with a conical burr grinder: https://amzn.to/2WoFsr0
• Use water that’s between 195F – 205F with a smart kettle: https://amzn.to/2MM6STx
• Use a good French Press: https://amzn.to/2Iskmyf
» Subscribe to Grateful: https://www.youtube.com/GratefulCo?sub_confirmation=1
» Watch more videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJujmjaQELiv3lTUInDbLz_eCYvEojS7E
» Grateful is a team of creators & friends exploring everyday curiosities in the pursuit of bringing more joy to life. We don’t have all the answers but we ask all the questions to help people discover what it means to live a bold, colorful & grateful life.
#coffee #frenchpress #brewcoffee